I love LivingDeadGirl's Flyer mesh soooo much. It's the exact scale of a sheet of A4 printer paper and is generally very versatile - plus, it's not entirely flag against the wall, but is low-poly and high-detail! Win-win-win-win-win! :D
Here are some signs that are inspired by public places. You know, those signs taped to cash registers, community centre doors, and fences the world over. Not too big or professional - just something printed up by management or an organiser or just a person in general who wanted their message heard. (Speaking of amateur graphic design - in one case, I even cracked open some WordArt for an authentic feel!)
The signs read:
- Waiting Room, Please Be Quiet
- SESSION IN PROGRESS, DO NOT INTERRUPT
- Please Knock Before Entering
- Do Not Touch
- Line Starts Here
- Sorry, This Event Has Been Cancelled
- Sign Up Here!
- Please Use Other Door
- No Vaping
- NO TRESPASSING DOGS ON PREMISES
- Bathroom Is Out Of Order
- NOTICE: Out Of Order, Do Not Use
- No Mobile Phones
- No Photography or Filming
- NOT ALL DISABILITIES ARE VISIBLE #THINKOUTSIDETHECHAIR
- Please don't let the cat out. No matter what it tells you.
- Now Hiring! Apply Now!
- PLEASE KEEP ALL PETS ON LEASH
- Public Immunization Clinic
- Get Your Flu Shot Here!
- Ask Us About Our 65+ Senior's Discount!
- WASTE ONLY
- PLEASE RECYCLE
- Please Respect This Area. Keep It Clean! Thank You.
- Please Remove Your Shoes.
- COME TO OUR SCHOOL DANCE ***ALL AGES*** FULLY SUPERVISED IN THE GYM FRI 7:00PM-9:30PM
- NO ENTRY Staff Only Beyond This Point
- Please Turn Off ALL Phones. Thank You!
- NO TRESPASSING. THIS AREA UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
- Important Bake Sale! Helps Raise Money For Field Trips. Support The School! Allergy-Friendly! MON-WED
Download them all here! Mesh by LDG included because T$R.
If you'd like, my birthday is a week into September and I'd really love to buy myself a haircut with a psoriasis-friendly business. I'd be forever thankful if someone like you could help me! Thank you for your support!