ATS posted some beautiful darkroom clutter a little while ago, and I naturally went and recoloured the utter shit out of it. Because I can, and because I'm a film photography student (for free, my partner is a film photographer who knows their shit) and this made me squee.
- Eco-Pro Clear Stop Bath, Hypo Wash, and Neutral Fixer
- AGFA Rodinal B&W Film Developer
- R09 One-Shot B&W Film Developer (same as Rodinal)
- Kodak Professional T-MAX B&W Film Developer
- Ilford Multigrade B&W Paper Developer (big and small bottles)
- Ilford Ilfotec DD-X B&W Film Developer
- Ilford Ilfosol 3 B&W Film Devleoper
- Ilford Rapid Fixer
- Ilford Washaid for Papers
- Ilford 2000RT Machine Process Fixer/Repair Solution
Download here! Meshes included.
Do you like what I do? Then I'd love if you donated. Any amount helps!